Wednesday, January 18

Chocolate milk comes from a Chocolate Cow, Of Course

Well, news has been buzzing about the Mayor or New Orleans and his Chocolate Comments.  Idiot.
 
Well, today I got a lot done at work.  I verified over 100 U.K. Stocks dividends for my project.   27% were okay. The rest have problems.   guess I have my work cut out for me.  Kind of cool to be involved in writing a new feature of an application. 
 
Went to Baby's R Us tonight to find Nate some decorative shoes.  all they had were airplanes and firetrucks.   nope.  not going to work.  we found this cool exercisor kind of thing that he could play in though.
 
Had another good workout tonight.  worked the upper body again.  Need to still work on some strength in my abdominals though.  I have no strength in them.  pitiful.
 
I might go munch on some of Lynn's chicken salad stuff for a late night protein snack....
 
Well, tomorrow I have to back to my U.K. dividends.  Fun.   Hope everyone reading this is doing okay.
 
Later,
 

No comments: