Monday, January 16

MLK Day

Well, had a great day, once again.  And is starting to look even better cause Nate seems to be going down pretty good.
 
Well, what did we do today?
 
This morning we got up and rushed around the house to get it all clean cause Jim and Barb were coming.  (They are some of my friends from College.  They adopted me through the church as a student.)   I developed a really neat relationship with them and it was cool to see them again.   We went to Lumber Liquidators to meet them and ate at Chevy's.    I had some kind of combo platter, really don't have much opinion on it, I'll eat the rest tomorrow.   Just had a great visit with them, so everything else was peripherial.
 
They gave Nate a new outfit, which I am sure he'll look great in.
 
This afternoon, we went to Best Buy and purchased a Sony HandyCam DCR-Hc21.   It's a pretty cool camera.  I had to go onto e-bay and get some firewire cables so we can transfer the video to our computer so we can edit it into videos to actually present to people.
 
Pretty cool what they can do with things now.
 
Had another good workout tonight.  Nothing really new.  I tried using a jump rope that Lynn had downstairs but for some reason, I couldn't get my feet off the floor.    rope was pretty flimsy also, so I wasn't able to swing it around unless it was really really fast.    that kind of contributed to my problem there.  Just need to have Lynn and Nate do double dutch with me instead....
 
well, Nate is still quiet.   hope that lasts.  I need to go into work early tomorrow and see what kind of fallout my implementation from Saturday caused.
 
later,

No comments: