Friday, January 6

Review: Red Burrito

So, today for Lunch, Scott asked if I wanted to go to Red Burrito. Seems to be a part of the Hardee's corportation. I said yes. turned out there were 3 other guys that were going and we all piled into Bob's Saturn. we calculated there was about 1150 lbs in the car. pretty funny.
I ordered the Standard Red Burrito Combo with rice and beans. They kind of slack on the rice and bean parts and give you like 4 chips, but the burrito was very good. Also, the diet Coke helped round out the meal. No HFCS, please. On the way back, we almost ran over this guy crossing the street. It was quite dramatic. okay, maybe not.
Waiting now for Lynn to come home. I set up a blog also on the site that my bro-in-law has one. I don't like the fact that MSFT only allows comments from MSN userid's. I'm going to dual post for a while and then maybe switch over. The other site doesn't allow posting of pics through e-mail. that is a nice feature of MSN as well.
Later,

Jason Starbuck Fishy Obama Hater

No comments: