Saturday, January 7

Review: Windows Movie Maker

Well tonight I used Windows Movie Maker to make some movies of Nate.  The software seems pretty basic and easy to use.  I made two movies.
 
One was a series of pictures of Nate from his Birth to today.   I also included some movies I took with my camera (not the greatest of movies, but it is something).    Lynn was very impressed.   I set the whole thing up against a lullaby C.D. that we play for Nate.   Pretty cool.
 
Second movie was a series of movies I took with my camera of Nate taking his first bath in his "Rubber Ducky Tubby".   It was hilarious.  He kept kicking the water.    My boy will either be an Olympic swimmer or an oyster diver. don't know which yet.   The "Tubby" was a gift from my friend Kate, so I pieced a movie together and will be sending it to her via snail mail for her to play on her  computer or other High Mat player.   I will need to either look into one of those for a DVD player or find software I can use to burn these as DVD's.  Pretty cool though.
 
I will post pics of Nate's bath with "Tubby" after I post this...
 
Later,
 

No comments: