Wednesday, January 25

Stupid DASD

So, today at work, around 9:30 the DASD decided to conk out.  So pretty much the mainframe died.   Didn't affect us too much, just needed to keep an eye on it to be sure that everything was okay.
 
Not much else happened today.. I made a video with Nate, but I didn't like it as much as I thougth I would.  I need to work on the lighting and try again.  It's funny though.  I'll have to find a few props to make it more authentic.  Him in his Rams outfit doesn't quite cut it....
 
Got my Getting Stronger book from Ebay today. I had had it from the library, but it had such good info, I thought I might get it permantly.  I can't spell tonight.  Have to send spell check against this one.
 
Watched Biggest Loser while I was working out tonight.   Would be really cool to go to CA and work out at the fat farm Ranch for a solid week.   That would be cool.   My life insurance guy said that if I drop 10 pounds in a year, I would be eligible for a better premium.  so, that is one of my "new years resolutions...."   I'm going the route of laura and doing the whole Manifesto thing.  don't know if I will share it with you all though.
 
Got 80% of my tax paperwork in already.   have to wait for the JOnes LP to come in, but that won't be till the end of Feb.  Good news is that we should be getting a BIG payout for the LP Bonus from last year.  I'm going to install the old TurboTax tonight and see how much I can get done for now..
 
 
Later, 

No comments: