Sunday, January 22

Thank you For Christian Brothers and Sisters

Had another great Bible Study tonight. Actually, it isn't a BS, it's a Small group, discussing Walter Wangerin's book, As for me and my house.     He's not black.  
 
We had a great discussion about stuff and then we let them all know about our struggles with Nate lately, and they gave us the encouragement and support that we have been so despertately needing.  It's good to get sympathy for folks and not be lectured or given advice on what is wrong.  They just listened.  That was nice.   Good news is that LYnn will be going to spend some time with Sally on Tuesday. Sally's cool.  She's straightforward and will tell you what she thinks.  
 
Well, It's late and I hope to get to bed soon.  Nate has been not going down too well tonight, but I think we'll see him sleeping by 10:30. 
 
Jackson's Tail has had marked improvement.   I'm hoping that it will be back to norm by Wednesday.
 
Later,

No comments: