Tuesday, February 28

4 days....

Okay, so I haven't posted in 4 days.   Not good on my part.  Sorry to all my adoring fans.  I don't really want to be one of those people that don't update their blogs for weeks at a time.
 
What's the use.
 
So this weekend was pretty good.  I hung out with Nate on saturday morning while Mom got to go to her much needed time with the women at her Bible Study.  He slept through most of it to my dismay.  I don't get to spend enough waking hours with him.     I did take a couple hours off on Saturday and I went to check out the Toy's 'R' Us closing phenonemon at NW Plaza.  Most of the good stuff is going away, but it looks like they really are discounting prices that much yet.   Lots of people there so me and Jackson got out of there.   I next drove by Skeeters to see if I could get an ice cream cone, but I was there at 2:45 and they open at 3, so I didn't want to wait around, but it would have been worth it.
 
 
Got home and Lynn was cleaning off the refridgerator.   She took off all her poetry stuff and I thought then that it looked TOOO white.  so we went to Hobby Lobby and got some picture magnet holders so we can put lots of pics of Nate and family on there.   Only family pic we have right now is of my cousin Marcy though.  we'll have to find others, somewhere.   Great thing about going out to St. Peters is that we got a Casey's Pizza.  Yum!   
 
Sunday we had our Bible study canceled once again so we all went to the Evans'.  hung out with them and had a good time.
 
Work is going kind of slow.  I think we are trying to determine if the work I've done for hte past 2 months is going to be scraped or not.   we'll have to see.
 
Later,
 

No comments: