Wednesday, February 15

I like to move it, move it (2 reviews)

Last night for Valentines, Lynn rented two movies, which I thought I would review.
 
They are Madagascar and In Her Shoes
 
Madagascar - it was funny in some parts but I was suprised at some of the language in the movie.  A lot of "Hecks" and "Dangs", one Sucks that I know of and even an elusion to "Hell".   Hmph.  guess Nate won't be watching it for a while.   All in all, I really didn't think much of it.  I expected more.  Thought the best part of the movie was the penguins and the monkeys "Well, of course we're going to throw poo at him! ".   hehe.   Other main characters weren't really that funny.   Don't really like Chris Rock and David Schwimmer ( I think he'll always be typecast as Ross ). Three Smileys ( 8) 8) 8) )
 
In Her Shoes - Stars Cameron "if you think that rape should be legal, then don't vote" Diaz.  Sheesh.  what do people see in her.  She thinks that if she parades around in her underwear...   whatever.  Actually the movie was a pretty good drama.  reminded me a lot of my sister.  only, we aren't Jewish.  Three Smileys ( 8) 8) 8).
 
Later,
 

No comments: