Sunday, February 19

It's a pandemic.

Well, turns out the whole household is sick.  except Jackson.  don't know if he ever comes down with anything except Limp Tail.
 
We just stuck around the house today.  I had to get out so I took Jackson to Petsmart.   Picked him up some "Natural" lamb and rice...   Arrghh.  Even my dog needs to be organically minded....
 
Oh well.
 
We had Bandana's tonight.  Best BBQ this side of the Mississippi River.  Just say that cause Josh sure loves them Smokey Bones...   
 
Tomorrow is Washington's birthday so I get the day off.  if it is anything like the other couple of days, probably won't do much.  I may try to sneak off to the Y though and get a cardio in since I won't be able to on Tuesday.
 
I thinks mes is going to go to bed now and finish the rest of my book.  Can't believe that i am finishing a 600 page novel in a weekend.
 
 
later,
 

No comments: