Sunday, February 5

lazy sunday afternoon

just got done making  a pizza for lunch today. we were going to go to the McGhee's tonight but his grandmother has to have emergency surgery today so they won't be available, so we are going to Mark and Sally's.  should be fun for "the big game".
 
Nothing much else really on the books for today.  the basement is a disaster so I think I might go down there today and maybe move my shelves from the main area into the store room.    That will cleajn up the main area a little bit more.   Lot of stuff to move on those shelves though.
 
went to The Fantasy Shop yesterday with Lynn and they were having their big comic back issue sale.  I picked up about 80 for $30.   I'm packing them up and taking them downstairs for now.  I need a shelf to put them on and also need to get some short comic storage boxes to store them in also.
 
Well, can't do that If I am sitting here.
 
later,
 

No comments: