Wednesday, February 22

Worst birthday ever?

you would think so by the way people doted on me yesterday.  Yes I was sick, and I felt like a 2 ton concrete truck ran over me, but it was good to spend the day with Lynn and Nate, holding him most of the day so Lynn could get some of the housework done.
 
Best part was going to Fortel's and hanging with the Family.  I played Ms. Pacman and got to the like 7th level or so. Stupid Blinkey kept getting me.
 
we had a taco pizza, which was a little different the previous taco pizza's, no taco sauce like Casey's.   Once again they got the order wrong and didn't give us Nacho chips but we had them correct that.    YEah, they may not get the order right, but their still good pizza.
 
Some items I got for my birthday:
 
  • Amy made me a bathrobe from scratch.
  • Sandy gave me a "Nate's Daddy" t-shirt along with a matching shirt for Nate.
  • Lynn got me a joystick for my computer, a mp3/cd player, a glossary on civil war stuff.
  • Hawkins' got me a card.  "Big Dill".  hehe
  • My mom's card is in the mail.....
Went back to work today and made it through pretty good.   I'm pretty congested though.  doesn't help that I wake up at 6.     I had to do some stuff for work from home this morning and my laptop was soooo slow.....    won't be able to correct it tonight because Broadwing can't get their act together.   seems they are going to be our Land Line solution for our terrestrial network.   Hope it goes good.
 
Later,

No comments: