Thursday, March 16

Day 4 .... Declined...

Well, it is day number 4 of the waiting for the old tax return.   Once again, status has not changed.
 
Tonight is the Big Bundle 6.2 implementation at Jones.  I have a small piece that I need to implement.  Hope all goes well.   It should.   
 
I may have some big news for you all soon.  Lynn and I have talked about a decision I may be making and it will be pretty cool, for me at least.    Details will follow later.
 
Nate's surgery is going to be on Monday the 20th.   should be okay.  I hope.   Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. 
 
Congrats to Josh and Tifanni for getting an offer on the house.    That is such a fun process, I am sure.   Nerver racking, to say the least.   Hope all goes well to you both.  
 
Lot of hoping in this entry today.    Well, leave you all on that note,
 
Later,
 

No comments: