Saturday, March 4

That's two off the list

Well, today Lynn and I got the closet door removed out of Nate's room and also I hung up the swing arm curtain rods in the kitchen.   That's two off the list for now.  Will need to hang the new rod in Nate's room for hiding the closet contents. 
 
Lynn went out to have her hair done today so Nate and I went out to do some stuff.  I wanted to stock by the comic shop and see if I could get some boxes so I could "professionally" store everything.  Nate's education is riding on this, so I need to keep them in pristine condition.   seems all the Beanies we got aren't worth much so gotta count on something else, right?
 
Watched "Monster-in-law" tonight. pretty good movie, funny in parts but I wish there was a little more stuff going on between J. Lo and J. Fonda.    Wanda Sykes was hilarious in this.   I really like her straight talk.   Gotta see if she is in any other movies.
 
We are making Grandma Hughson's Cinammon(sp?) rolls right now.  unfortunately, we are at teh "double" stage, so It will take a while before we get to bed tonight.
 
 
Later,

No comments: