Thursday, April 20


Just thought I would post a couple more pictures of Lynn and I and Nate. Also one of Jackson. We've been feeding him a lot less lately so I think he is slimming down a lot.

Mowed the front line tonight. Did it different this time and actually bagged all the clippings. Hadn't been doing that before, but Jackson seems to like to roll in it all the time and thus will get it all over the house. Not good.

Work has been going good for me. I'm still doing the UK dividend project, but it is just in a state where I am waiting for the vendor to get me some more information. Otherwise, I am starting on some of my Trades responsibilities, I've already got two enhancements and one problem I'm working on, and I also did two or three reports for the users. I love it.

Well Here comes nate,

gotta go,

Later, Posted by Picasa

No comments: