Sunday, July 16

I stand Amazed


So, I haven't written for a while. I have gotten this horrible cold last week so I've been pretty much out of commission. I worked a late night on Wednesday, and I think those really knock me out, Thursday was pretty bad, sleep deprived and tired and achy from colde, called in sick on Friday. Doc gave me some antibiotics and Allegra to fight it off. In decent shape to go to work tomorrow, but unfortunately, have given this all to Lynn.

My title is in reference to watching Nate develope. This last week, he's gone from being a cute drooling baby, to a cute drooling crawling and motor skills enhanced baby.
Guess he doesn't rate as a "toddler" just yet.

Anyway, he's started to crawl since the last post, we've let him go at it and he's made a complete circle of our house. He's also learned how to open and shut the entertainment center doors. luckly, nothing in there to get. He's also developed some motor skill in that he'll take one of his blocks and put it back in the bucket. Well, some of the time at least. He's got these rings that he'll take off the post and stack them on the bucket also. Pretty cool.

Friday afternoon Lynn was taking a well deserved nap and she had put Nate down to take one also. He didn't want anything to do with it. I went in there to calm him down, AND HE WAS STANDING IN HIS CRIB. the boy had pulled himself up. So I took him and got him into the rocker and he fell asleep in my arms for about 40 minutes, and Lynn took a picture of it all. I was later able to transfer him to the crib, which he fussed, but then he slept for another hour or so.

picture is below.

later,
  Posted by Picasa

No comments: