Tuesday, July 4

operation basement reclaimation


Lynn and I spent this morning cleaning out the store room in our basement. We have a whole stack of stuff not that we'll be taking to GoodWill. I can say that I think we are done with the basement for awhile, and it's good to have a place to retreat to, especially in this hotter weather that is a bit cooler.

But, feel sorry for the trash guy. He has a couple of tons of trash to haul off tomorrow. heheh.

Going to try something new, and try to work out at the Y in the mornings before I go to work. have done it twice last week and did it a couple of times on my vacation, just to get the feel of how busy it may be that early. Seems to not be that horribly bad. I think I can stick with it. Checked out some more books from the library so I can familiarize myself with what I need to do to get a little bit more in shape.

WEll, I am just hoping that I can make it through the rest of hte week at work and then it will be the weekend. Nate had a first tonight. He went from his Belly to a sitting position all by himself. Lynn, I and Miss Vesta all got to see him do it together. Glad I could see at least ONE first.

WEll, I gotta go prepare for going to bed.

Later,

No comments: