Friday, August 25

TP Disaster


You all have to go to Lynn's blog and see Nate's most recent disaster.
Lynn went off shopping at Kohl's tonight with my $10 discount. she bought Nate some cute clothes.
We cleaned up the garage a bit tonight. Packed up all the giftable stuff that we were going to give to the Children's home but never quite got it out to our porch to donate. Good Will, Here we come.
Nate and I took quite a walk tonight. we went up and down every street in our subdivision. When we got back, I watched the Dateline special on the Katrina aftermath. kind of sad what happened to everyone down there, but then again, when you build your city in a bowl........
Otherwise, things are going good. we were going to clean out the garage tomorrow, but since we spent 30 minutes getting it straightened up tonight, we'll have more free time tomorrow. Don't know what we will do with it though. Maybe I'll find a free minute to go to the Y and do some cardio.
Otherwise, we are going to Maryland Heights and getting some of the free mulch. Lots and lots of much apparently. We are going to cover everything. Would be kind of cool to have a mulch yard, with no grass to mow. Then again maybe not. Well, I will stop the stream of conscience right now.

Hope all are doing well.

I'll leave you all with a picture of Nate I took. I wrote "Wide Load" on the back of one of his disposables....

Hosted by LiveDigital.com!

No comments: