Wednesday, September 27

leaky car


took my car to Meineke again today to se if they could check a leak in my car. They said it is just overflow from the coolant. I will need to keep an eye on it. It's left 3 big spots in my driveway. Oh well.

Today was pretty much eventless. went to the Y this morning, at 5:30 like always. I had thought it would be hard to keep this up, but it isn't too bad. I do want to stay in bed, but I get motivated and get up. Also, it helps me to kick off the day faster. I am getting off to work earlier than I used to. I also get some more time in the morning with Nate. That's good.

Tonight, Nate and I get some mommy free time. she's going to the "Y" for a ladies night out. All this girly stuff there. Don't know what we will do yet. he's taken some pretty good naps today so we may be up later than usual.

Later,

No comments: