Sunday, September 24

Y-M-C-A


Has any thought about what a positive song the "YMCA" from the Village People is? YOu know, it says in there that
You can get yourself clean, you can have a good meal,
You can do what about you feel ...

You know, what other kind of place can you get such treatment? Well, maybe church....

Well, I bring up this subject, cause today, our whole fam went to the Y. We took Nate to go swimming in the indoor pool. It was fun. He doesn't like to be splashed so we had to keep him away from the rampageous youth that were there. But otherwise, it was good. I got to swim around with him a little and he go to float on a noodle. we'll sign him up for swim classes this fall sometime.

Happy Fall to you all also.

Yesterday we got Nate a walker at a yard sale. once I download the video on my computer, I will post it on here for you all. He walks kind of funny with it.

It was all a good weekend. I was going to take Lynn out to a restaraunt on Lindbergh called WaterColors Cafe. It was closed. We went to Carrabas Italian Grill instead. Excellant. It's a good restaruant. I had the shrimp and scampi (or was it scallons) plate. I didn't like those as much as the shrimp though. Nate, as always, loved his spaghetti.

Well, gotta get to bed. I'm going to try to get up at 5 to head to the Y. I need to prepare myself for Friday, since our Men's group at church is doing a function at 6 every morning. I'd like to participate...

Later,

No comments: