Saturday, October 14

My apologies


to the lady that was in the men's locker room today at the Y....

Of course, why were you in there in the first place? I assume that you were there with a grandson or something, but really lady.... Sorry you had to see my backside and all.

Sheesh.

Honestly, there was this old lady in the men's locker room at the Y. I had just gotten out of the steam room (I'm trying that out. don't really understand it. it's just hot. They had the episode of Friends on last night where Chandler gave his Father-in-law an unintentional lap dance in the steamroom. but I digress). I rounded the corner and she was standing there using the swim suit dryer. I didn't really get a good look, didn't want to stare, but I swear it was a 70 something lady. and it wasn't like she was near a door. She was fully clothed, actually wearing a jacket.

I'm confused by it all.

the Y was busy today. they had a open house, so I guess people could come in free. It's always a bit busy on Saturday's though. Maybe that lady was confused.

Well, she got a good look at my backside if she was really interested in watching. It was just strange.....

Later,

No comments: