Tuesday, October 3

Nuttin' new


Nothing much new around here. On thursday, were going to have a guy come by and see about having him install our laminate floor in the kitchen. I've had the stuff 10 months now, and I can't install it. THought it would be easy, but It's probably easier to pay somebody to do it. I fall back on the "I'm a white collar worker, I pay people to do that" arguement. Oh well. I'll be installing the new pulls for the cabinet's that Lynn is getting for the kitchen. After the floor is installed, it should be really cool to see the kitchen after that. I alson need to install a new valve on the dishwasher. Have to do it during hte day cause I need to turn the power off so I don't electrocute myself. that wouldn't be any fun.

Nate's been great to be with. Last night we all went out togehter, I stopped off over at Comic Relief, which was closed, but MIke opened up for us so I could be my current issues of 52. That was good.

We found out a friend of ours is blogging to. Tiffany Nevil is blogging over at her site Quiet Gardens, Raging Sea. Her husband, Jeremy, has just joined the army and is in BASIC for the next 12 weeks or so. I will be mailing him a small letter tonight I think.

Hope all is well with you peeps.

Here's a pic of me and Nate taken back on Sept. 9th.....

Hosted by LiveDigital.com!


Later,

No comments: