Sunday, November 12

Fleas Navidog Pt. II.

Well, I didn't post a pick of Jackson's birthday, so I thought in all fairness, I should (since I posted the movie of Nate's First Steps).

Hosted by LiveDigital.com!Click here to comment!

If you look in the background (please ignore our dirty dishes), you'll see that the bottom is off the dishwasher. I switched out the water intake valve on it, and now our dishes are coming out spotless once again. Our old one must have been bad. It used to run like someone through a bunch of oatmeal in there, and that all caked onto the plates and stuff. gross. Well, nate does eat a lot of oatmeal. Hope he never loses the taste for it.

Well, nothing much else new around here. No Christmas shopping was completed this weekend. I did order something for Lynn. She went and changed her List on me but then changed it back. Oh well. We'll be doing a BIG order on teh intenet to get most of the family wiped out soon. (Sandy, if you are reading this, I don't think we know what Chuck wants, do we?).

Well, I need to get going and pack my gym bag for tomorrow and lay out my workout clothes. It's been harder to get going the last week. I would not get up with the alarm so I was usually getting to the Y about 10 to 15 minutes later than normal. Also, it's getting coat wearing time, so it is kind of a nuicance to wear all that into the Y and such and carry it everywhere. This is St. Louis, it will probably be 80 again next week.

Later,

No comments: