Sunday, November 26

Thanksgiving, part 2.

WE got back from my parent's tonight. Nate had a blast. Strangely though, he slept till like 10:30 this morning. he woke up at about 3:30 or so, and cooed and yapped for about an hour. he finally went back to sleep.

Below is a summary of some of the pictures we took this weekend. My mother insisted on putting up Christmas Lights on Thursday night, and was up on our roof until a good 9 o'clock or so. I was out there most of the night to make sure she didn't fall off the roof, or at least, to be there when she did (couldn't do much to not make her fall off the roof.).

Hosted by LiveDigital.com!Click here to comment!

Nate fell in love with the Kawasaki Mule that belongs to my grandfather. we drove out on it several times, and even let him drive a couple of times. He just made us go in circles though. He also got to ride in his first combine (which my father strangely has 5 of??).

Hosted by LiveDigital.com!Click here to comment!


Here's a pic I took of him out by our pine tree.... Thankfully the weather was decent enough for us to spend some time outside..
Hosted by LiveDigital.com!Click here to comment!

Here, Nate is riding on a bouncy horse that my mom has. I had one as a kid, and it is actually in the attic at home, but this one is in a lot better shape. guess I didn't take that good care of it.

Hosted by LiveDigital.com!Click here to comment!


Later,

No comments: