Sunday, December 10

Christmas Lights up

Well, we got most of the Christmas lights done. I got the front gable of the house done, which is what we've always done in the past. I guess we can go the whole length of the house though. Just need to get out there tomorrow. Oh yeah, I'm taking tomorrow off also.

I also put up this HUGE snowman that my sister gave me. It's like 9' tall, and it is currently staring at our neighbor that is caddy corner to us. Need to straighten him out tomorrow also. but I'll get a pic for you all when It gets dark.

Nate was sick today with a cold, so I stayed home with him. We got a toy from Grandma's that we had actually gotten and brought it back. It has a sprially tower and stuff and he just loves it. There's a frog that goes down a tube and makes a noise, and it is all just so fun. He loves it.

I'll get a pic of the house on this entry later when it gets darker.

Hosted by LiveDigital.com!Click here to comment!
Hosted by LiveDigital.com!Click here to comment!




Later,

No comments: