Thursday, December 14

Horizon in sight

Well, tonight we finished up most of the Christmas Shopping, just two more people to go and we'll be done. Hopefully we can knock it out by this weekend. That will be nice.

WE've all been a little sick here lately. I've got a smidgen of a cold but have been taking my Cold-EEZE, the original one of a kind zinc cold remedy, clinacally proven to cut colds in half, so I can feel better. Oh geez, I'm a commercial.

Nate is getting so big lately. He can sign the words "dog" and "duck" and "hat". Don't know what those can get us, maybe we should concentrate on "i'm hungry", "I have to go to the bathroom", and "give me money"? Oh well.

No new pictures either. Christmas prep is pretty much done for us. The stockings are hung from the lowboy with care and we've got the big blow up snowman in the front lawn.

Well, I gotta go.

Later,

No comments: