Tuesday, December 26

Where are you Christmas????

Well, we've taken down the internal decorations for the Christmas STuff. Tree is sitting bare in the living room. Probably won't last there much longer. Still need to Christmas Shop for 2 more people and we'll be done then.

Nate and I had a lot of fun tonight. I spent 20 minutes with him playing Pat-A-Cake. We do a "pat them", "roll them", "poke them" (poking his tummy), and a "throw them in the pan" (his favorite). He also likes the mommy baked a cake and someone stuck a finger in it.

I attached one of Jackson's leashes to his Little Tyke car and dragged him to the end of the street tonight also. He loved it. Only fell off once. Landed on his Butt.

Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, baker's man.
Bake me a cake as fast as you can.
Roll it and pat it and mark it with "B"
And put it in the oven for Baby and me.

Later,

No comments: