Friday, January 26

Monopoly loser.

Lynn and I played Monopoly tonight. we did a time limit thing and ended at 9:30. I collected about $2600 worth of value, she got $3600. so, she won. We wondered about the property which is best to own. I found this site which kind of listed this guy's though. don't know if there is any statistical analysis on it all, but it is all random to start with anyways. But I think some of the card directing you to certain properties helps out.

This site lists some Monopoly strategies. I think we both didn't care for Monopoly much beforehand, but I think if we do the time limit thing, we'll do okay. Need to bring out the egg timer....

Had a good day at work. Didn't really do much, but did a little studying on J2EE technology. I'm starting to train some people on it. I go through a lot of it and tell them "I don't know much about this.". HOpefully, I'll learn.

Tomorrow, I am going to the St. Louis Auto Show. Find some cars that we could have bought new, but didn't. Heard that GM and Ford are both discontinuing their Mini-vans. Sad.

later,

No comments: