Tuesday, January 16

New (Used) Van

WE got a new (used) van this weekend.


Hope the above image displays. I'm pulling it right off hte autotrader website.

Pretty much uneventful weekend. I had yesterday off, we took Nate to see the doc to check out the ear infection. He's all clear and she recomended to keep him away from the other kids awhile to shield him from getting sick. so we might not be going to church with him for a while and no playgroups. Poor guy. Oh well, he's healthy, that is all that counts.

I got some good news at work today that I don't have to finish up the MAP Fee project I was working on until later. This weekend in fact. Gives me time to work on some stuff.

I also got a small effort to work on where I am supposed to show where we get our SEC Fee bill amount from. apparently teh exchanges just go out and charge us a certain dollar amount and we have no way to backtrack to determine how they get the nubmer. This will be a good auditing point for the operations area.

Here's a picture of Nate from a couple days back. we had breakfast for dinner and he got some chocolate chip pancakes. We put a little too many chocolate chips on teh batter though..
Hosted by LiveDigital.com!


Well, I need to go.

Later,

No comments: