Friday, January 12

Stealing my thunder

Well, if you read Lynn's Blog, you'll see most of the things that have been going on lately that I refered to in teh last post. horrible storm comijng to st. louis, so lynn is out getting the milk and "bread". Nate is being a handful now.

here's a pic of that BIG Storm. We're all ready for it. have moved the food to the freezer and stocked up on stuff to ride it out this weekend. I don't think they'll have church on Sunday, but Lynn seems to be a little more optimistic then me....

Hosted by LiveDigital.com!

WEll, about my news from last post. Lady for Washington Mutual called about our mortgage refinancing. But, now today, I get the letter and it says that they want to put us into another ARM. ugh. Maybe I can wheel and deal them to get us a 15 year fixed with no closing costs..

We'll see.

Big news in St. Louis seems to be the winter storm and the discovery of Shawn Hornbeck. This kid disappeared in 2002. Seems he'd been living in Kirkwood all along. Good news. Strange, but good.

Well, we shall see what happens with the power and all. If anything happens, It's not going to look good for Ameren (our power company). but then again, is it really their fault?

later,

No comments: