Thursday, February 15

Java and Time Change

So, today my co-worker Pandora came to me asking about some of the Time changes that are coming up. Apparently, don't know if you have all heard this, but Spring Time Change is not in April anymore, it's in March. March 11th in fact.

Cool thing about Java is that it can automatically take times and determine if they are Standard Time or Daylight Savings time. Jones is applying a patch for this early in March, so Pandora and I had to look over some programming to see what to do to correct this.

That's when we ran into "the intern's code". He had apparently created his own TimeZone, with his own change rules. Sheesh. I think I helped her figure it all out though.

Lynn is out tonight, so I've just been hanging out. Watched "Superman Returns". Not that great of a movie. They strayed a bit from the mythos.

OH well.

Later,

No comments: