Thursday, February 1

Nate in a Cabinet

Took this video of Nate tonight with him crawling into a cabinet. Thought it was funny. he's getting to the stage now where he'll climb into dark places and stuff. quite the explorer....




View this on LiveDigital

Today I did a little training session with some co-workers on doing Java Programming. Kind of hard to explain some concepts. I told them on a lot of it to "read a book". hehe. Java does have a lot of quirks though. Like if you precede a number with a "0" then it assumes it is Octal. So 10 is 10, but 010 is 8?!?!? funny, eh? Haven't hit a problem with that though in any of my programming. Thankfully.

Waiting for the video to upload so that I can post it. It's kind of big, 3 MEG actually.

I'm saving to post the pics until Lynn posts on her blog.


Here's a movie of Nate playing with a shipping box:



View this on LiveDigital

Later,

No comments: