Monday, February 12

Tiny Bubbles

Tiny bubbles (tiny bubbles)
Make me warm all over
With a feeling that I'm gonna
Love you till the end of time
Played with Nate on Sunday blowing bubbles. He loved it. I've enclosed the following clip to show you all his laughing and all.

Didn't include the first line to the famous Don Ho sign above. If you want to know what it is, Google "Tiny Bubbles Lyrics".


View this on LiveDigital

Today was a pretty interesting day at work. we did a couple of Branch visits again and checked out branch in Kirkwood and one in Creve Coeur. They were a lot different then the one in Overland. The one in CC didn't quite fit the mold of a normal EJ office, since it was a suite in an office building. They were very NICE offices also.

I got Lynn her first Valentine's present tonight. Chocolate covered Strawberries from the Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate Company. C4 looked to be a cool place, lots of Choc, have to head back there sometime again.

We've got another "Big" storm coming into St. Louis again tonight. Funny thing, I was listening to a radio station from Huntsville, AL on Friday and apparently they had this big storm come through on Friday morning, and they like totally dedicated all their air time to just talking about that. But then again, I don't think the Alabamians are quite used to that kind of thing....

Here's another movie I shot of Nate tonight with his car. I'm a little ashamed of how he gets onto it the second time.... Then again, maybe not.....


View this on LiveDigital

Later,

No comments: