Monday, March 5

Catsup, or Ketchup?

Nate is such a funny boy. Whenever we have ketchup on the table, he insists on having some put on his plate to dip stuff into and eat it. Well, I guess he does watch me and learn.
Do as I say and not as I do

Well, tonight we had meatloaf with green beans, and he proceeds to dip the green beans in the ketchup and eat it. Funny.

We had an appraiser come to the house today. Our news right now is we are getting the mortgage refinanced. I got to meet with a guy from work and it's been proceeding pretty quick. It's kind of like a whirlwind. I'm kind of used to the house buying proceedings, where you wait a month. We might have this all done in two weeks from the sound of it. Cool.

WEll, not much else to say. Lynn is off at Bible Study Fellowship tonight for the first time. I'll be going tomorrow. I've always heard it's lots of homework. HOpefully I can keep up with it....

Later,

No comments: