Sunday, March 11

Nate's newest Digs

Well, in my last post I mentioned that Aunt Amy got Nate a new tent. Well, I got a picture of it for you all to see. It was about bed time for him and I got this pic before he had to go down.

Hosted by LiveDigital.com!

I had to teach him that he needs to get on all fours to climb in. He thought that he could lift the thing up so the door went over his head, but that caused the support beam to hit him in the shins.

We took a walk today, I dragged him in the red wagon around the subdivision. It went quite nice. He enjoyed it.

We took our bikes to the bike shop for maintenance and repair. Should be done by Tuesday. we're out looking for a trailer to drag nate in though. Hopefully we can find one soon, otherwise, we might need to buy new. We'll see.

I bought a couple more shelves for the basement. Seems that "Operation: Basement Reclamation" seems to be an ongoing mission. Maybe I need a surge? hehe.

I finally finished the 6 book fantasy series that I was reading. It was pretty interesting and I hope to get to read some more based on that world. I've been searching eBay trying to find a lot of books, but they seem to go pretty expensively. Maybe if I get enough things sold on eBay I can get them. We'll see.

Later,

No comments: