Saturday, April 28

Here we go again.

Okay, I don't know how many times I can post pictures of Nate at the Park, but yes, once again today, we went to the park and I took pictures. I put Nate in the bike trailer and we trucked it up to the park next to our subdivision. I let him play on the jungle gym for about 1/2 an hour. We even tried out the swing.

Went a little yard saling this morning. Got Nate a remote control card. It's built for kids and he doesn't quite understand the concept, he still tries to push it around. Also went to some furniture stores and looked at kitchen tables. Just planning for the future. Got the front yard mowed and Lynn finished up with the back today also. Nothing else of real spectacular mentioning. I plan maybe tomorrow to get to the hardware store and pick up some high-gloss outdoor enamel spray paint in Fire Engine or Candy Apple Red to refurbish the inside of Nate's Radio Flyer wagon. I used it to move some yard waste and that seems to have destroyed the interior a bit, so I need to repaint. Don't want him to get rust and flaked red paint on his bottom.

Here's the pictures as promised:

Hosted by LiveDigital.com!
Hosted by LiveDigital.com!
Hosted by LiveDigital.com!

Later,

No comments: