Tuesday, April 24

Positive post, Negative post

Tonight my friend Ben came over so I took it as an opportune time to have him bring out the battery charger and we put it on my Taurus. The car has been sitting in the garage since Jan 12 or so, when we both the Mazda, and the battery went quite dead. Thankfully, it charged and the motor started right up. Need to get it into some kind of sellable condition or something. Get rid of it. We'll see.

Took Nate over to Vesta's and I got to feed him some Macaroni and Cheese, Green Beans, Corn, Bread and breaded Chicken pieces. He loved them all. Such a good boy.

BTW, we've got some new inhabitants at the Starbuck Household, Jack and Jill. Their Goldfish. Nate took quite well to the fish at the Cabela's tanks so we decided to get a couple of his own. He seems quite enthralled by them.

Hosted by LiveDigital.com!

Also, my sister went out Yard Saling this weekend and got Nate the Little People Barn. He loves that also.

Hosted by LiveDigital.com!

Lynn took both of the above pictures. She's planning on posting some of them so I have restrained myself from posting anymore on my blog ( I just get tasked with uploading them to the internet).

Had a good night with BSF tonight. we had pizza and sat around and talked. Good way to get to know some of the guys.

Well, I need to get ready for tommorrow. I've slept in on Mon. and Tues. instead of going to the Y so I need to get a good night's rest tonight so I don't have an excuse.

Later,

No comments: