Thursday, May 17

Busy Week

Well, It's been a busy week so I haven't had much time to post. Monday night, Lynn had BSF so I was here all alone. I had BSF on Tuesday, but I was late so I decided instead to go and watch Spiderman 3 instead. It was a pretty decent movie. I would like to watch it with Lynn though, again. We saw the first one as one of our first movies to watch together. This one is kind of weird though. They've brought in a character called Venom, but, I really can't give much else away without spoiling it....

But being a comic book afficitionado, they did a pretty decent adaption of the stories. They had to change some of the black suit stuff though, cause it wouldn't have made sense in the gener that the movie was made.

Only movies that are coming out this summer that I would also be interested in would be Shrek the Third and the new Fantastic Four movie (would still need to watch the first one though).

Well, I need to go and get some of Lynn's Gifts wrapped for her birthday. It's on Saturday.

Later,

No comments: