Thursday, May 10

Getting Productive

Tonight, Lynn went out to Lake St. Louis to see her dad, which left me here all alone. Gave me some time to get some stuff done.....
  1. I painted behind the refridgerator again, getting the Red to be more of a solid color, less splotchy.
  2. I reconnected the ice maker water feed. Hopefully, it doesn't decided to leak again.
  3. I took the hot water valve on the sink out and put it back in. It had been dripping unless you tightened it all the way down. DOesn't leak now, but makes a dreadful noise when you turn it on.
  4. cleaned out the hallway closet and took the stuff downstairs. We had batteries that we just falling out of there. PUt them all into a milk crate and threw a lot of boxes out.

Found the camera, it had been in the back of the bike trailer since Sunday afternoon so I will need to get it out now and take a picture of the floor for you all to see. Stupid of me, I didn't take a picture of the before floor.

Well, In looking for a picture of the floor, here is a blast from the past. A picture of Nate from April 27, 2006.
Hosted by LiveDigital.com!

Well, gotta go. My dad wants me to bid on a camera that the guy that is selling my grandfather's stuff on eBay is selling. supposed to wait for 5 minutes till it ends and outbid the other guy.

Fun...

Later,

No comments: