Monday, May 21

Hitting it big on eBay

So, my wonderful company decided that they should spend thousand's of dollars to buy everyone a 2006 World Series Champion Ring Replica (like the one they handed out at the first game). so me, being the sports fan that I am, stuck out on eBay to be sold. Currently, it is going for $21.50, but other's have ended at around $50. Hoping I can get that much. You can view my progress here. Also, if you hit the link, it raised up my viewings, so it looks like lots of people are interested in viewing it. Currently have 9 people watching it and I e-mailed losers of past rings and let them know about it. We'll see.

I also made my first posting onto craigslist. I picked up a book at a yard sale which was the "history of mercer and boyer counties"... thought it was MO, but it was KY. so, pretty much I don't need it. I guess if there are no takers, it would be an interesting read since it talks about pre-Civil War doings....

Pretty much uneventful night. Nate got his arm caught in the new toy he got this weekend. Aunt Amy bought if for him. WE also went to the park and had a pretty good time.

Well, need to get to bed.

Later,

No comments: