Thursday, June 21

Been a while

Well, my parent's came into town last weekend so I've been pretty busy with that and stuff at work.

I'm winding down with my project at work, at least one piece of it. I'm writing a user interface to see stored documents that are sent to the clients. It's pretty cool learning the new technology, but it has been a pain working with some of the people on the project. Knowing that we set requirements 6 months ago, and now they want to change how things work. Great....

Tomorrow will hopefully be the end of it. I've got all my pieces done and will hopefully get to work on anothe piece soon.

Nate's starting the terrible twos already. Past couple of nights I've come home he has been a grumpy butt. He's not had good naps either. I am sure to give him plenty of bike rides and such though.

One bit of news today I heard was the AMA is thinking of making internet gaming a valid addiction. I could see it, a little. Other news I heard was to make these people eligible for Medicaid and stuff. I don't think so.... If so, take away their computer, but I guess the ACLU would have something to say about that.

On another front, probably the biggest news of all, I've tested positive for Borreliosis. I probably contracted it over Memorial Day at my parent's. Good news is I caught it early and have been taking antibiotics, so I shouldn't experience any long term effects. Hopefully.

Well, I don't have much else to say. TGIF is tomorrow so I am looking forward to the weekend, since the last one was so horrible (work situation, not my parent's).

Later,

No comments: