Sunday, June 10

Incredible Hulk!

Lynn got Nate a few card board "bricks" from a lady out in O'Fallon. He loves knocking them down. Just so happens that the other day she got him a Spiderman and Incredible Hulk racers. There little cars with the two superheroes driving. Although, Hulk looks a LOT like the Jolly Green Giant (Ho Ho Ho). Or maybe it's Sprout, his sidekick.

Since I haven't posted much video lately on here, I thought I might add this one. I put the tv theme sound track to a 1982 animated Hulk show. I think I remember watching that one, oh so many years ago. All the posters I ever see of the Hulk are of him busting through walls anyways.

I'm personally not a big Hulk fan, but Nate doesn't seem to mind and as long as he's into comics, I'll be okay.

It may take a LONG time for dial up users to see this, so I really don't recommend fo you to try viewing it. but it is kind of cute to watch him flatten a "brick wall".



View this on LiveDigital


Got some pretty bad chigger bites on my right ankle. If anyone knows of any remedies, would appreciate. I read that the finger nail polish thing doesn't really work.

Later,

No comments: