Monday, July 23

Corn on the cob

We went up this weekend to my parents because on Sunday we had a family reunion on my mom's side to go to. Nate, as usual, had a blast. He was most upset on Friday night when we got up there to find out that my brother had parked a big wagon of straw in the Morton right in front of the four wheeler and the Mule, so neither could be ridden that night. My dad took us out in the truck though and showed us the hay. He has a new bailer and was extoiling the virtues of all it could do. All he has to do is stop and push a button, pretty much does everything else for him. He has to break some old habits with his old bailer also.

Nate had corn on the cob for this first time this weekend. We got it from my parent's garden. Also, Jackson encountered his first electrical fence, and probably will not be visiting the corn patch in quite a LONG time.

Here's a pic of Nate eating the corn:


And another:


We also got our picture taken at the family reunion. Here is us at Marr Park outside Washington, IA.


Also, got Nate's picture taken with his Great, Great-aunt Pat. She saw him a year ago over Labor day and we'll be printing this one out to send to her. That's my mom in the pic also holding Nate.



I'm trying out the Google Web Album for these pictures, so I don't know how they will turn out. We'll have to see. Hope all is going well for everyone.

Later,

No comments: