Tuesday, July 31

It's my gun...

So, I get a call from my nephew last night. When I was young and wild I bought a paintball gun. I didn't use it too much. It was a splatmaster pistol. He wants it. But unfortunately, I've already taken it down her to St. Louis and was planning on selling it on eBay. he might shoot his eye out anyways.

Horror of horrors..... Nate said "Barney" tonight. WE were over at Vestas and she had a Barney clothe book and Lynn was showing it too him and showed him Barney and said Barney and he said Barney. sheesh. Hopefully, that is a word he will quickly forget...

Other than that, here are some pics I took of Nate recently. I got him a couple of Thomas videos last weekend and he got a Thomas overnight bag, with a handle and all. He can take it to the airport if he wants too.

Here Nate is watching a Thomas video at his desk:
Hosted by LiveDigital.com!

Here he is in the Spider-man costume I got him also (sorry it is all blurry. he moves fast):
Hosted by LiveDigital.com!

Later,

No comments: