Friday, August 17

Beauty Pagent Movies

Don't know what it is, but I keep getting the Beauty Pagent movies. Lynn and I watch Little Miss Sunshine tonight. It was rather entertaining, some harsh language in it though. Kind of illustrated that a disfunctional family can pull together in time of crisis and do what it takes to get things done.

I had got it from the library since I had heard about it during the Academy Awards or something. It had like 300 waits on it, that is why it took 8 months for me to get it. Got another movie reserved too, so maybe get it before Christmas.

making about $40 off some stuff I'm selling on eBay. Half the stuff didn't even get bite, but couple of nibbles. Guess I have to market them better, eh?

Gotta ship out one package for a guy tomorrow.

Later,

No comments: