Monday, August 6

Land O' Lincoln

This weekend, we headed up North east to see Lynn's friend Wayne get married. This was up in Bloomington/Normal Illinois. We dropped Nate off in Springfield on Saturday and headed up there for a 2 o'clock wedding. we were almost late, walked into the church 5 minutes before the wedding started.

Got lost all over the place in that town. I guess since it is actually two towns, it messes the streets up a bit. the reception was 2 hours after the main ceremony and it took us that long to actually find the site. Guess I should've printed out the actually map. I had google'd the directions, but they weren't exactly clear, also, downtown Normal was having construction.

Got a call during the service. My doc let me know that I still had some Lyme disease stuff in me, so I am back on some antibiotics for 2 weeks. bummer. Don't feel any malaise or anything from it.

Well, Nate just got up. He had a blast at his cousins.

Later,

No comments: