Tuesday, October 23

Back to work!

Well, I'm officially back to work now. Not much going on though. Kind of bored. HOpefully next week it will be better. Tomorrow we have our "Team Day Away". Not much is planned with it just yet. We'll go bowling though. Should be fun. Also will get off early tomorrow because of it. We'll see.

Nate and I went to Kohl's to get me some pants. I don't have any none business pants that are nice looking. I have two Eddie Bauer jeans that I've had for two years, getting holes and such. Got some cargo pants tonight that will last me a while.

Not much else new. Changed out the water intake valve in the dishwasher again last night. Looks like some black gunk in it. don't know where it came from? I will have to keep an eye out for that. Probably need to get a plumber in to change out the shut off valve to the dishwasher. It didn't seem to want to work either. Maybe they could install Lynn's new faucet also.......

Well, I need to be going. It's Nate's bedtime...
Later,

No comments: