Wednesday, October 31

Halloween and Power Tools

Well, today was Halloween. Nate was Spider-man (The Spider-Man from this summer, where he revealed his secret identity due to the Superhuman Registration Act, since he didn't have a mask and revealed his face to everybody).
Halloween07 008 (Small)


Lynn and Nate carved their pumpkins this afternoon. I got home and didn't have much time to do mine, so I got out the jig saw that my inlaws had given me and whipped me up a pretty good one in about 15 minutes. I say it doesn't look half bad...

Halloween07 031 (Small)
If you look at the above picture, starting from the left, it is Nate's pumpkin, Lynn's pumpkin and my pumpkin. I only have one candle in mine so it isn't lighted up as well as the others.... Here's a lighted pic (I didn't clean out all the seeds..):
Halloween07 029 (Small)

My sister showed up about 6:30 and we went around to some of the houses. Nate was a lot better then I thought, it would take 2 or 3 pieces of candy and then say "thanks", as he was walking away. Everybody thought he was cute.

Here's a close up of Nate's Pumpkin:
Halloween07 032 (Small)

Later,

No comments: