Friday, October 19

Museum for Dogs, Not 2 year olds

Today, not having much of any other option, My sister and I took Nate over to the Dog Museum in Queeny Park. It is actually the The American Kennel Club Museum of the Dog. Not a good place for a 2 year old, but it was good for him to run around in. He didn't exactly treat it as a reverent place that it was. also, we were disappointed to not see many references to Golden Retrievers there, since we have one ourselves. I thought it would be more kid friendly, but it was mostly art work that featured dogs, paintings, sculptures and such.


Nate tries to go in a door he isn't supposed to go in...


Dog Statues.


Dogs on a couch. This was a smaller sculpture, about 18 inches across. Kind of different. You can spot Nate in the background.

Afterwards, we went to the 29.99 shoe store. Didn't find much there either.

Last night we went out shopping for a new Dishwasher, but didn't really come up with anything. I need to have someone check to see how difficult it is to get the current one out with the laminate floor in there, so I will know exactly what we are looking at to put a new one back in. Secondarily, that night, we went to Sport's Authority and I picked up some slip-on shoes for wearing at the Y in the locker room. The latest staph infection scare has me a little worried about what kind of bugs I may be picking up.

Well, Nate is up so I better go check on him,

later,

No comments: