Saturday, October 13

Pumpkin Hunting

This morning we all headed out to Theiss Farms to get our pumpkins. It was fun. they have a big play area made of lots of hay they kids can play in, but you have to pay. We didn't go though. Maybe sometime this week I can take Nate back. WE got our pumpkins so I thought I would share. I've uploaded the pictures to Flickr! which used to be Yahoo! Photo, but they switched it over, so I hope they all load okay for you all...

We also stopped off at the MH Fire District headquarters for an Open House. They had hot dogs and chili so we had Lunch taken care of. Pretty cool. I took a picture of Nate in an old time fire truck. Pretty cool.

We've mostly just be vegging out today now. Maybe later things may pick up again.

I just realized today that my camera had been set to "Indoors" for the quality. You'll notice that a couple of pictures below are kind of bluish in color. That is why. I turned it back to the "auto" feature on the camera and it looks like the other two pictures came out a LOT better. I hope to get lots of pictures this weekend. Lynn was hoping for a family pic today, but Nate didn't really want to cooperate. Two year olds can't sit still, I guess....









Later,

No comments: