Friday, October 26

Scary Fairy

Well, today I drove up with Nate to my parent's farm with Nate. Giving Lynn a much needed break to allow her to do what she wants.

Tonight and tomorrow night, my family is participating in a haunted house up at Queen City. Actually it is a Haunted Blacksmith's shop (the event is being held to raise money for the actual blacksmith shop). The blacksmith shop, Lauer Blacksmith shop, was opened in the 1880's and was in operation up into the 1950's. My parent's are part of an organization, the QC Pioneers, which holds the annual fair and raises money and awareness of QC heritage. The blacksmith shop is one of their pride and joys....

So I mention all this to say, that my sister participated as a "ghoul" in the haunted Blacksmith shop. She's a scary fairy. I've included a picture below. If the dress looks familiar, it's the bridesmaid dress that she wore to our wedding. At least she's getting some use out of it.....



Nate didn't think much of seeing her in costume. Oh well....

In other news, Nate got his Overalls finally. I put him in them and let him wear them the rest of the night. He looks pretty cute in them if I can say so....

NateInCoveralls

Well, I am just going to relax back at the parent's house till they get back.

One thing I am doing is watching my last ebay auction for the week. It's a Garfield the Cat and Odie Soap Dispenser and ToothBrush holder. I thought I would just throw it on there for 99 cents to get rid of it, but it has been bid up to $10.75 right now.. Thing is, It is used (for 4 years) and it's not in that great of condition. I'll never understand collectors I guess (But I guess I was not much better back in the day either).

Gotta go relax...

Later,

No comments: